The information contained in this website has been prepared by John R. Russell, Ltd. for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. The information contained in the website does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not act upon any information obtained in this website without obtaining the advice of legal counsel. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law, and I do not hold myself out as a specialist. However, I concentrate my practice in the following areas: Labor & Employment, Commercial and Residential Real Estate, Estate and Trust Planning, Probate, Corporations & Business Set-up, Charitable and Non-Profit Organizations, Health Care Regulation, Elder Law, Municipal Law, School Law, and assisting Illinois residents in obtaining Firearm Owners’ Identification (FOID) cards.
Legal Terms and Conditions
1. Please do not send any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written statement from John R. Russell that you are represented by John R. Russell, Ltd. which will be in the form of an engagement letter.
2. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
3. John R. Russell and John R. Russell, Ltd. does not endorse and is not affiliated with any linked site unless specifically stated herein. Should you choose to link to any other off-site pages you agree that you do so at your own risk.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) which may arise through your use of this website in any matter, including but not limited to any damage caused by any viruses, bugs, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. The accuracy of information contained in this website cannot be guaranteed and John R. Russell makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
6. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or to John R. Russell, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary unless John R. Russell has agreed in writing to represent you which agreement will be set forth in an engagement letter.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this website that is owned or licensed by John R. Russell may not be used by you without prior written approval from John R. Russell. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and herein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
8. John R. Russell reserves the right to revise the Legal Terms at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such modifications.